Monday, February 24, 2014

Great Twitter Program to Build Influencers: Target Pattern


If it’s one particular program I have been invited too and enjoyed recently it’s most certainly this one!

Target Pattern Twitter


Target Pattern is a great way to build your Twitter audience and actually have the engagement we so desperately want. I can’t express how quickly not only my targeted audience has become but how when I share my ideas and content how it’s shared throughout. 

I have seen an increase of around 30% of my referral traffic from Twitter ever since using this program. I must say I was quite skeptical at first, but was proven wrong!
One of the milestone’s was being followed and actually engaged with one of the most influential social media woman, @SandiKrakowski. She was named the top 20 woman in social media by Forbes Magazine. To be even more excited I been invited to write an article to become a influencer in the Paid search area!




I must say if it wasn’t for Target Pattern I have no idea how my reach couldn’t have made it. I am sure other programs are similar and had some great success, but I wanted to share my thoughts and success with it!

(If it's one thing I cannot stress enough is how SEO will now be about the influence and weight you carry for being a trusted source. If you can build a genuine and organic following of others who are in your industry, who wouldn't want to share your thoughts!? )

The payment plans are most certainly affordable, you can view them here. If you have any questions or maybe you had personal experiences like mine, let me know! Thanks guys!

1 comments :

Post a Comment