Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Does Mobile Search Results Affect Desktop?

Mobile Search Results Google


This discussion today on www.seroundtable.com got me thinking and dug into a little bit deeper into the search results. Now I didn't find anything that could really verify any of these beliefs but be sure to give your opinions below.


If you are interested in the discussion, you can read it here.

In other news, I decided to start doing some video blogs about discussions, topics, questions, etc. I want to know your thoughts and always looking to connect in some way. I hope to do some more editing and being able to keep you informed of all things SEO, Paid Search, and Social Media. I do apologize for not writing or being active on my site as much, we just launched debt.com and work is going crazy! Hopefully I can have some more down time. Anyways, enjoy the quick video!



0 comments :

Post a Comment