Monday, December 30, 2013

Poor Social Media Management: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows

If it’s one thing that pisses off a consumer is the lack of social media engagement. So far to this date with the new year approaching the last known post from the company Red Fly Studio, was October 4th, 2013.  
With myself being a TMNT fan as well I feel so upset being a PlayStation owner. I mean how awful it is knowing any other platform can play the game?! Patiently waiting I was hoping someone even from the company would respond by now….

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows
TMNT Out of the Shadows
There is a lesson to be learned here and the consumers voice doesn't end with just Facebook. All social media avenues have been sent with negative responses and questions when will it be released? I feel to represent such a high brand of one I grew to love you should put effort into good companies running it. (Hopefully something positive will come about this, sheesh!)



Now I haven’t played personally, aside from the issues at hand I am confident the game is worth the $14.99. This thing could have blown up and became a huge thing with online play etc.


My advice for all this is that eventually this comes out soon. No matter how long I will move on with a newer system and get purchases here and there. I am hoping the company itself personally apologises for the lack of response and updates of the progress. We deserve not only the finest polished game, but a discount and bonuses as well. This will be the only way to maintain somewhat positive reinforcement in your brand.

So what not to do:

  •           Ignore your social media engagement.
  •           Not post updates for over 3 months.
  •         Open sales for certain platforms for gaming. Your limiting your consumers.



Let me know your thoughts and how you truly feel about the company. If it's one thing we know is that social media can play a huge role in a positive way or negative. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment